Sworn English-Spanish Translator in London, UK
Legal / Sworn English-Spanish translator helping law firms, notary’ offices and legal departments via translation. Sworn English-Spanish translator appointed by the Spanish Ministry of Foreign Affairs in 2003. More than 15 years of experience in legal translation. Offering services in the UK, Spain and the rest of the world.
First and foremost, Virginia is a great En>Es translator. She has worked on numerous translation assignments for The Lingo since 2016. When it comes to legal translations into Spanish, Virginia is the first person I contact, as I know she’ll produce a quality translation and will be on hand for any follow-up queries that my clients may have. The collaboration process with Virginia runs smoothly from start to finish, and I look forward to working on many more projects together in the future.
- BA in Translation & Interpreting (1998-2003) – Universidad Pontificia Comillas, Madrid
- Graduate Diploma in Law (2014-2016) – BPP University
- Company & Partnership Law (2020- ) – CILEx Law School (UK)
- The Spanish Legal System (2020) – Educación Digital
- Spanish Company Law (2020) – Traducción Jurídica Academia
- A Member and Chartered Linguist appointed by the Chartered Institute of Linguists since 2013.
- A Sworn English / Spanish translator appointed by the Spanish Ministry of Foreign Affairs since 2003.
Legal & sworn English-Spanish translation services in the UK and Spain
Whether you need a Spanish version of a contract, a copy of the memorandum and articles of association of a UK company in Spanish in order to set up a branch or subsidiary in Spain or a translation of evidence into Spanish for building and winning a case, I can help you quickly with these and other formalities.
Specialising in trusts, contracts, company documents and civil litigation documents.