English-Polish translator and Polish interpreter
My name is Kinga Kozak, and as a highly qualified Polish interpreter and English-Polish translator, you can rely on me to deliver the bespoke and carefully curated service you need.
With almost twenty years of experience in the industry specialising in Polish interpreting and English-Polish translation services, grant yourself the guaranteed quality and accuracy your business deserves, every time.
In hiring me, rest assured that you are hiring someone who truly cares. With clients sitting right at the heart of what I do, confidentiality, close collaboration, reliability and professionalism come naturally.
Which service do you need?
- Interpreting (simultaneous, consecutive and sight translation) in the legal field. Language combinations: English-Polish/Polish-English
- Remote interpreting
- Translation in a range of fields. Language combinations: English-Polish/Polish-English/Spanish-Polish/German-Polish
- Transcription. Language combinations: English-Polish/Polish-English
- Quality assurance
Remote English-Polish translator and interpreter
With remote work fast becoming a brave and popular new way of living, finding a professional remote translator or interpreter you can rely upon is a priority.
As a remote English to Polish translator, I can offer a range of services tailored to suit your needs, including everything from interpretation to transcription, proofreading and quality assurance.
Remote English to Polish translation and interpretation services offer great flexibility and can be delivered in line with your schedule via video or telephone call.
Polish translator in a diverse range of fields
With years of experience in the bank, I am familiar with specialising in a variety of fields, from legal, business and finance, right through to life sciences, healthcare and technical fields.
Having delivered quality service spanning across many industries, I understand that each client has unique requirements, and I am more than willing to engage with your business’ structure.
Professional body memberships
- Full member (chartered) of the Chartered Institute of Linguists since 2001 (CIOL no. 28693)
- Full member of the National Register of the Public Service Interpreters (NRPSI) since 2019 (no. 17255)
- BA (Honours) Modern Language Studies (Spanish and German)(2017)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Translation Studies (Level 7) (2014)
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) in England and Wales (2007)
- MA degree in English Language and Literature as part of Linguistics faculty(2006)
- BA (Honours) in English Teaching (2002)
- BA in Translation and Interpreting (2002)
Counter Terrorist Check – Issued: 26 May 2018
DBS Enhanced Certificate – Issued: 18 Dec 2017
DBS Enhanced Update – Issued: 01 Jun 2022
Police Clearance NPPV3 – Issued: 31 Jan 2019
Leave a Comment