Dari and Farsi Interpreter in London, English-Farsi Translator
Work with an experienced specialist when you need clear and straightforward communication. I am a highly qualified and professional Dari and Farsi interpreter and English-Dari and English-Farsi translator, offering a range of services to support my clients to communicate across linguistic and cultural boundaries.
Legal specialist translator and interpreter, collaborating with global clients and NGOs to deliver tactical solutions and improve overall operational efficiencies.
Over 25,000 hours of consecutive Interpreting and simultaneous interpreting, including conference interpreting, and over 25 years as an English-Farsi and English-Dari translator and interpreter.
Extensive experience in high-profile and complex cases that require the highest level of integrity and security and demand special command in communicating complex material.
Looking for an English-Farsi or English-Dari translator or interpreter in London?
Please send me a message.
I work fluently in Farsi, Dari, Tajik, Hindi, Urdu and English. Which service do you need?
- Remote Interpreting
- Conference Interpreting
Dari, Tajik and Farsi interpreter in London
As a senior-level Dari and Farsi interpreter, I have devoted over 25 years of professional practice to facilitating cross-cultural communication and building trusting relationships domestically and internationally.
My central focus on accuracy, precision and attention to detail has been fuelled by my work across Europe, North America, Asia and the Middle East in corporate law, NGOs, the UK justice system and international summits.
Please get in touch if you need a Dari or Farsi interpreter in London.
English-Dari and English-Farsi translator
As a skilled English-Dari and English-Farsi translator, I work with precision and discretion. I appreciate and prioritise the importance of strong and trusting professional relationships.
Within my work as an English-Dari and English-Farsi translator, I am a specialist in translation requiring the evaluation and cross-referencing of in-depth materials to identify relevant client material. I also have expertise in audio-visual transcription, statement taking and interviews.
Please get in touch if you need an English-Dari or English-Farsi translator.
I have studied extensively to build my skills as a Dari and Farsi interpreter and translator.
- DPSI: Diploma in Public Service Interpreting in Law, Farsi
- AIT (Asylum and Immigration Tribunal) Certificates for court interpreting in Dari and Farsi – Institute of Linguists
- Home Office Assessment: Interpreting/Translation and Sight Translation in Farsi and Dari – Institute of Linguists
- DPI: Metropolitan Police Examination in consecutive and simultaneous interpreting, translation, sight translation, and statement taking in Farsi – Institute of Linguists
- Full Member of NRPSI (National Register of Public Service Interpreters) in Farsi
- MCIOL (Member of Chartered Institute of Linguists) and a Chartered Linguist
- Member of APCI (Association of Police and Court Interpreters)
- NCA (National Crime Agency): Member of Panel of Senior Forensic Linguists, SC cleared
- CPS (Crown Prosecution Service): Senior Forensic Linguist, serious child abuse and sexual offences unit
- SC Enhanced Clearance, National Crime Agency (transferable between government departments)
- SC and CTC Clearance (Counter Terrorist Clearance), Metropolitan Police Services
- CRB Clearance (Certificate of Enhanced Disclosure), Home Office