Norwegian interpreter, English-Norwegian translator
Highly qualified English-Norwegian translator and Norwegian interpreter with 25 years’ experience from the criminal justice system as well as the Norwegian and British shipping, oil & gas, offshore/onshore technology, and hospitality sectors.
I am a highly qualified English <> Norwegian interpreter and translator with over 25 years’ experience working with private and public sector entities, including police services and courts, shipping companies and maritime service providers, oil & gas operators, and more. I hold a postgraduate-level Diploma in Translation, was awarded Chartered Linguist in 2014, and I am currently a member of the CIOL Council.
Looking for an English-Norwegian translator or interpreter?
Please get in touch.
As an NRPSI registered Norwegian interpreter, I adhere to a strict Code of Conduct and maintain high professional standards.
My role is to convey information in full, no matter the subject area, and I work in an impartial and approachable manner so that everyone feels comfortable.
I have vast experience working with the police and the legal & criminal justice system, and I am committed to continuing professional development to ensure up-to-date subject knowledge and best practice.
Delivering high-quality, accurate translations takes more than just speaking the language. It requires cultural knowledge, an understanding of the subject area, and the ability to use up-to-date translation techniques.
I am adept at handling complex subjects and have vast experience working closely with organisations and entities across the British and Norwegian private and public sectors.
- Norwegian<>English translation
- Norwegian interpreting (remote and in-person)
- DipTransIoLET – Chartered Institute of Linguists
- Chartered Linguist (Translation) – Chartered Institute of Linguists
- Chartered Institute of Linguists – Fellow
- Institute of Translation & Interpreting – Member
- National Register of Public Service Interpreters – Rare Language registrant
- Association of Police and Court Interpreters – Member
- Society of Official Metropolitan Interpreters – Member
- STF (Association of Government-Authorized Translators) – Norway