Legal and Business French Interpreting and Translation Services
I am a lawyer-linguist and the Director of niche market company Avocate Legal and Business French Interpreting and Translation Services. With a legal background, I specialise in legal and business French interpreting and translation.
I interpret in courts, police stations, solicitors’ offices as well as in business meetings, training sessions and conferences. I interpret both Face to Face and remotely by telephone, Skype and video – link.
I translate all manner of legal documents such as contracts, insurance policies, documents needed for the purchase and sale of residential properties in France.
I am a member of:
- Chartered Institute of Linguists (CIOL)
- Institute of Translation and Interpreting (ITI)
- National Register of Public Service Interpreters (NRPSI)
- Association of Police and Court Interpreters (APCI)
- North West Translators Network (NWTN)
Training and mentoring
Avocate also has a training arm and assists colleagues either face to face or by Skype to:
- prepare for their DPSI Law and Local Government examinations
- tackle legal terminology problems in their translations
- improve their spoken and written legal English
- Business support for colleagues running freelance businesses
- assisting colleagues to draft terms and conditions for their businesses
- assisting colleagues to draft legal and honest content for their web sites
- assisting colleagues to draft invoices, quotes and estimates
French Interpreting and Translation Services
Please send me a message to discuss your needs.
DBS Enhanced Certificate - Issued: 17 Oct 2016
DBS Enhanced Update - Issued: 28 Jan 2022
Home Office Counter Terrorist Check - Issued: 14 Jan 2020
- Translation Services: YesInterpreting Services: YesConference Interpreting: YesSubtitling: Yes